Ahpaly Coradin, Esq.
Ahpaly Coradin, Esq. is the Founder and Principal of Coradin Law P.A.. He represents US and foreign companies in cross-border transactions. He specializes in project development, project finance, corporate governance, product launch, market penetration and market expansion. Ahpaly advises private investors in diverse areas including natural resources, green energy, real estate development, tourism and trade. He has extensive deal experience in large international law firms, private practice and business. He is adept at providing legal advice that addresses underlying business objectives, concerns and risks. Ahpaly is a seasoned communicator and advisor. He practices in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Creole, with proficiency in Japanese. He has wide-ranging cultural knowledge and broad experience doing business across continents.
- Corporate Law and Governance.
- Negotiation, Transactions.
- Corporate Finance, Project Finance.
- Capital Markets, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
- Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Start-ups, Wind-ups, Dissolutions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Joint Ventures, Partnerships.
- Real Estate Acquisition.
- Real Estate Development.
- Mediation, Conflict Resolution.
- Product launches, New Market Entry.
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate.
- Condominiums and Home Owners Associations.
- Hospitality (Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants, Night Clubs).
- Oil & Gas.
- Renewable Energy.
- Mining, Natural Resources.
- Sustainable Technology, Green Technology.
- Manufacturing, Distribution.
- Supreme Court, Federated States of Micronesia. Judicial Clerk for Chief Justice Andon Amaraich (1992-1993).
- National Coalition for Haitian Refugees. New York, Policy Advocate (1993-1995).
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy. New York, Immigration Attorney (1995-1996).
- Mitsui Yasuda Wani & Maeda, Tokyo. Corporate Attorney (1996-1999).
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed, Miami. Corporate Attorney (1999-2005).
- Coradin Law P.A.. Miami, Principal.
- New York
- Harvard Law School. Cambridge, MA: J.D., 1992.
- Columbia University. New York, NY: B.A. in Philosophy-Economics, 1989.
- Lycée Français de New York, New York, NY: Baccalauréat Sciences Naturelles, 1985.