Gerald W. Pierre, Esq., Of Counsel
Gerald Pierre’s practice focuses on estate and guardianship administration, estate planning and mediation. An attorney for sixteen years, Mr. Pierre’s notable client work in the past has included representing the guardian of a minor, the survivor of her parents’ murder-suicide, representing individuals who were the subject of a Baker Act, representing out-of-state guardians whose wards reside in Florida, and representing the estate interests of family members who lost a loved one in an airline disaster. Prior to law school, Mr. Pierre followed a marketing career, working for such companies as IBM, Amdahl, and Microsoft. Currently Mr. Pierre’s community service includes the Alliance for Aging, Inc. (Miami-Dade County), the American Diabetes Association (Broward County), and the Florida Bar’s Prepaid Legal Services Committee. Mr. Pierre earned his BA in Economics from Harvard University and his JD from the University of Miami.
- Estate and Guardianship Administration
- Estate Planning
NOTABLE CLIENT WORK:
- Represented guardian of a minor, the survivor of her parents’ murder-suicide.
- Represented individuals who were the subject of a Baker Act.
- Represented out-of-state guardians whose wards reside in Florida.
- Represented the estate interests of family members who lost a loved one in an airline disaster.
- Harvard Black Alumni of South Florida
- Florida Bar’s Prepaid Legal Services Committee
- Vice Chairman
- Alliance for Aging, Inc.
- American Diabetes Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- 1997: JD, University of Miami School of Law
- 1985: BA, Harvard University, Economics